RSS

Thursday, October 28, 2010

wat shud i do??????????????????

seems like he doesnt luv me anymore.....it shows in his eyes n his behaviour 2 me....when i started 2 luv him, dis thing hppen....i really luv him....so much..but wat else dat i can do if he oledy like dis.. i cannot blame him....it is my fault oso...feel so regret coz all dis tym he try 2 get my luv, but once i convince dat i luv him,he started telling sumthing dat he wanna leave me.....
wat shud i do???
i luv u, u know!!!really luv u...i jux its hard 4 me 2 expressed in my mouth..i jux can feel it...
i'm sorry if doing sumthing wrong 2 u..i noe, it a lot....isnt it???
hope u read dis...
luv u..really2 luv u...n i cannot live without u...
thx n sory 4 everything...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright I aM mE 2009. Powered by Blogger.Wordpress Theme by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Dudeja.