RSS

Thursday, October 21, 2010

holaaa.....

hello world!!!!
wau,its been a long tym i didnt update my blog owh..hehehhe..got sum trouble to sign in bha...i 4got my password!!!hahhahaha..LOL...
wat shud i say here????
hmmm......exm is around da corner n as usual, i didnt start my revision yet....hahahhahaha....i owez last minute study...heheheh...
i cannot wait 4 dis fday....wanna celebrate my 6monthsary with my man, Muhd Nur bin Saham...
actlly, da actual date is 19th Oct, but i hve 2 postpone it till dis fday coz my present dat i book from my fren still not finished yet...to sharon n tracy, hopefully my present u guys can make it as soon as possible...if possible b4 dis fday....amin.....
wanna suprise him actlly, but he already noe my plan...hahhahahahha......luckily he dunno wat's my present to him....hehehehe
talking bout dis fday,hopefully i can manage my tym so dat my plan goin smoothly without any interruption....my schedule so full dis fday bha....8am-4pm got class n 5pm got meeting...aiyoooo......hopefully my plan still go on dis fday...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I CANNOT WAIT TO CELEBRATE OUR 6 MONTHSARY!!!!
luv u MUHD NUR BIN SAHAM!!!!!!!



memories.....luv u so much!!!


~jux luv it~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright I aM mE 2009. Powered by Blogger.Wordpress Theme by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Dudeja.